About Crouzet Switches
Crouzet Switches is a specialist in low-voltage snap-action electrical switching. We offer a wide range of microswitches, limit switches, specialized products for severe environments, manual override switches and sensors.
Whether as a one-off or in large volumes, standard or bespoke, Crouzet Switches can adapt its products, from cable to connector, to specific components depending on your specifications.
Numerous industrial and onboard applications incorporate these components, in all types of environment, including those with serious technical constraints and/or stringent quality requirements.
Discover Crouzet Switches’ products:microswitches, limit switches, products for severe environments, manual override switches, sensors, etc.
These products are used in electrical switchgear, simple or nuclear valve controls, special civil engineering machinery, agricultural machinery, handling and lifting, medical equipment, wind turbines and more.
- 1921: Crouzet first founded (general mechanical engineering)
- 1939: The Crouzet private limited company is formed
- 1957: First overseas subsidiary in Italy
- 1960: Development of aerospace and automation component businesses. Creation of subsidiaries in England, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland
- 1966: Crouzet becomes a plc
- 1969: Company floated on the Paris Stock Exchange
- 1978: International expansion into Sweden, United States, Mexico
- 1989: Acquisition of SYRELEC. SEXTANT Avionics is created by the merger of Crouzet – EAS SFENA and the Flight Electronics division of THOMSON-CSF
- 1992: Acquisition of GORDOS
- 1993: Creation of Crouzet Automatismes, a 100% subsidiary of SEXTANT Avionics
- 1999: Member of the THOMSON-CSF Avionic Systems Business Group
- 2000: Crouzet Automatismes joins the Schneider Electric group
- 2006: Crouzet joins Custom Sensors & Technologies (CST), a Business Unit incorporating Crouzet, Crydom, Kavlico, Newall, Systron Donner and the various divisions of BEI Sensors
- 2008: 30 June, Crouzet is awarded the 15th Rhone Alpes Prize for Quality and Performance 2008 in the “Companies and Subsidiaries” category